The accessories required for the KICKR depend on your use case.
To start, the KICKR must be plugged in to provide resistance so you'll at least need access to a standard electrical outlet.
Power, Speed, and Cadence Data
- A compatible bicycle (see: compatible bikes) AND
- A compatible iOS or Android Bluetooth enabled device with an app to read data
- A compatible bicycle (see: compatible bikes)
- A device to control the KICKR. These devices include:
- Apple devices running iOS 12 or newer OR
- Android device on Android 9 or newer with Bluetooth (see: compatible devices) OR
- Mac computers with built in Bluetooth 4.0+ OR
- Windows PCs with an ANT+ USB dongle (compatibility varies by software platform - check individual websites for compatibility) OR
- ELEMNT bicycle computers or RIVAL smart watch