The procedure to update firmware is the same for all Wahoo Sensors including the TICKR, TICKR Run, TICKR X, BLUE SC, RPM Cadence and RPM Speed.
To perform a firmware update:
- Download the Wahoo Fitness app from the App Store (iOS) or Google Play store (Android).
- Open the Wahoo Fitness app. Make sure you have Bluetooth turned on.
- Wake up your sensor.
- Select “Sensors” in the bottom left corner.
- Select “Add New Sensor”.
- Choose your sensor from the list of available sensors.
- Once certain you are connected to the correct sensor, select “Save Sensor”.
- Choose the workout profiles you would like your TICKR to be active for (ex. Running & Cycling).
- Select “Done” to complete the pairing process.
Once paired, the Wahoo Fitness app will check for any available firmware updates. If an update is available, you will receive a pop up notification. Select Upgrade to perform the upgrade and follow the prompts to complete the process.