For Pioneer Power Meters compatible with Pioneer's Pedaling Monitor System, please see these instructions.
Once paired through ELEMNT app, the ELEMNT/BOLT/ROAM can display 75 different data fields from a compatible power meter. Adjust the displayed fields by following these steps:
- On the Settings page of the ELEMNT App under CUSTOMIZE select Pages
- Tap the arrow next to the page you would like to customize or choose Add custom page.
- Tap any data field you would like to change or tap Add data field below to add another.
- Scroll down to Power and choose the data you wish to display.
Though it is not possible to test all power meter brands and models, known compatible power meters for the ELEMNT/BOLT/ROAM are listed below:
- Crank: Stages, Quarq, 4iiii, SRM, Power2Max, Pioneer
- Pedal: Powertap P1, Favero Assomia
- Hub: Powertap
Known incompatible power meters are listed here:
- SRM PM6
- Polar Look Keo Power Pedals (v1)
- Other power meters which do not support ANT+ connectivity
ELEMNT/BOLT/ROAM will typically receive all data broadcast over ANT+ by your power meter automatically including Cadence and Speed if the sensor is capable of sending this data.
ELEMNT/BOLT/ROAM also has the ability to send calibration commands to your power meter. To find out more, see our article on power meter calibration.