New KICKR v3.3.53 - 29 March 2017
- Improved optical tick (how KICKR measures the speed of the flywheel) detection. This fixes speed and power drop outs at higher speeds for a small number of affected devices.
- Updated drag power model. This improves power accuracy for devices with spindown times above 30 seconds. It does not change power measurements for devices with spindown times below 30 second.
New KICKR v3.2.51 - 24 January 2017
- Fixed an issue where the KICKR could miss grade change commands in Zwift
- Added a feature where users can turn off ERG mode smoothing
- The new KICKR now defaults to Level 2 resistance when plugged in