This page contains firmware update notes for the KICKR 2018 which features a redesigned flywheel and belt system identified by a large recessed area on the drive pulley.
- For the 2020 version, see KICKR v5 Firmware Updates
- For the 2017 version, see KICKR '17 Firmware Updates
- For the 2016 version, see KICKR '16 Firmware Updates
- For the original KICKR (identified by its black handle), see Original KICKR Firmware Updates
KICKR '18 Firmware v3.4.71 - 11 June 2020
- Fixed: Stability Improvements
- Added: Cadence over ANT+ Power Profile
KICKR '18 Firmware v3.4.70 - 16 September 2019
- Fixed a bug affecting speed and power after certain spindowns
KICKR '18 Firmware v3.4.69 - 4 September 2019
- Added: Integrated cadence – simplifies setup by providing accurate cadence directly from your trainer, eliminating the need for external sensors.
- Added: Powerful connectivity - new support for up to 3 Bluetooth® connections to ensure a trouble-free start to your workout.
KICKR '18 Firmware v3.4.68 - 22 October 2018
- Added: support for sending KICKR CLIMB status (current tilt and locked/unlocked mode) to third party apps via ANT+
KICKR '18 Firmware v3.4.66 - 27 June 2018
- Initial release