This page contains firmware update notes for the KICKR 2018 which features a redesigned flywheel and belt system identified by a large recessed area on the drive pulley.
- For version 6 (2022), see KICKR v6 (2022) Firmware Update Notes
- For version 5 (2020), see KICKR v5 (2020) Firmware Update Notes
- For version 3 (2017), see KICKR v3 (2017) Firmware Update Notes
- For version 2 (2016), see KICKR v2 (2016) Firmware Update Notes
- For the original KICKR (identified by its black handle), see Original KICKR Firmware Update Notes
KICKR '18 Firmware v3.5.2 - 13 October 2021
- Added: LED Sleep Mode - KICKR LEDs now turn off after 15 minutes of inactivity. Any flywheel movement or an active Bluetooth connection will re-activate LEDs.
KICKR '18 Firmware v3.5.1 - 1 June 2021
- Added: Bluetooth FTMS support
KICKR '18 Firmware v3.4.71 - 11 June 2020
- Fixed: Stability Improvements
- Added: Cadence over ANT+ Power Profile
KICKR '18 Firmware v3.4.70 - 16 September 2019
- Fixed a bug affecting speed and power after certain spindowns
KICKR '18 Firmware v3.4.69 - 4 September 2019
- Added: Integrated cadence – simplifies setup by providing accurate cadence directly from your trainer, eliminating the need for external sensors.
- Added: Powerful connectivity - new support for up to 3 Bluetooth® connections to ensure a trouble-free start to your workout.
KICKR '18 Firmware v3.4.68 - 22 October 2018
- Added: support for sending KICKR CLIMB status (current tilt and locked/unlocked mode) to third party apps via ANT+
KICKR '18 Firmware v3.4.66 - 27 June 2018
- Initial release