The Wahoo app can share workouts with a variety of third party apps. Simply authorize the third party app to enable sharing following the instructions below:
Linking to the app
- Open the Wahoo app to the Profile tab
- Tap on Authenticated Apps (iOS) or Connected apps (Android)
- Select the desired 3rd party app
- Now just log in to authorize sharing to your selected 3rd party app.
Sharing to the app
Once you have authorized a third party app, new workouts can be shared manually using these steps:
- Open the History page in the Wahoo Fitness app.
- Select the workout you want to share, then tap the share icon (box with up arrow on iOS) or (if using Android) the 3 vertical dots in the top right corner, followed by Upload workout.
- Select any listed app to share the workout file or:
- For iOS: use the Email or Share .fit file... options.
- For Android: tap Share file to... to share via email or another installed app.
- Repeat steps 2-3 for any additional workout files you'd like to share.
***Additionally, the Wahoo app on Android can automatically upload workouts to third party apps via wifi/cell data when this function is toggled on under Automatic Upload on the Settings page. This function can be limited by specific 3rd party app by tapping into the setting and toggling each app on or off.
For issues sharing, please see Workouts in the Wahoo App Are Not Sharing to a 3rd Party App