This page contains firmware update notes for the new KICKR SNAP with external LEDs pictured above.
- For firmware update notes for the original KICKR SNAP, see Original KICKR SNAP (2016) Firmware Update Notes
- For installation, please see instructions for iOS or Android.
KICKR SNAP '17 Firmware v2.3.63 - 7 November 2018
- Added: support for sending KICKR CLIMB status (current tilt and locked/unlocked mode) to third party apps via ANT+
KICKR SNAP '17 Firmware v2.3.61 - 27 June 2018
- Improved optical calibration for better functionality in various lighting conditions
- KICKR CLIMB support added
KICKR SNAP '17 Firmware v2.3.59 - 4 October 2017
- Brake model: recalculating brake strength from raw spindown results to allow for updating the brake strength model.
- Brake model: improved brake strength model
- FE-C: fixed error causing FE-C to send raw instead of filtered power as instantaneous power
- Fixed 3rd Party Power meter support