2 Oct 2017
ELEMNT BOLT WB09-1705
ELEMNT BOLT can now share to the following sites on iOS and Android:
- Komoot - https://www.komoot.com/
- Cycling Analytics - https://www.cyclinganalytics.com
- PowerTraxx - https://www.powertraxx.de
Additionally, Android users can now share with:
- Google Fit - https://www.google.com/fit
- Dropbox - https://www.dropbox.com
- Various bug fixes
23 Aug 2017
ELEMNT BOLT WB09-1628
ELEMNT BOLT can now perform planned/structured workouts. Choose one of the built-in workouts or sync your upcoming training schedule from TrainingPeaks or Today's Plan. After selecting a workout from the PLANNED WORKOUTS section under the SETTINGS screen, ELEMNT will guide you through the workout highlighting your target efforts via the fields, LEDs, sounds, popup notifications and the target effort graph. At any time in the workout, you can pause your plan and also skip forward and back through the planned intervals.
ANT+ FE-C SUPPORT
ELEMNT BOLT can now connect to FE-C trainers via ANT+
18 July 2017
ELEMNT BOLT WB09-1507
ELEMNT BOLT LIVE TRACKING UPDATE. MORE DATA & PRIVACY CONTROLS
- The Live Track site now shows more data including your breadcrumb trail, route, live ride data and charts.
- You can continue to share your permanent link, though we have introduced a new temporary link that will expire at the end of the day. Once expired, the link will no longer be able to track you.
- The link that is auto-posted to Facebook, Twitter and email is a temporary link that will expire at the end of the day.
- You can manually expire all your links (both permanent and temporary) as well as opt-out of being shown as a 'nearby rider' on other people's map page.
- Any previous links you have shared with your friends and family have now expired. You will need to share new links with them.
- Fixed an issue where starting certain routes on KICKR would cause a 100% resistance command sent to KICKR
- Fix issue where the ELEMNT would auto-switch to the lap page if the lap page was disabled in the companion app
- Fix an issue where ELEMNT would forget your gear’s teeth-count configuration
- Improved translations
- Improve Strava Segment notifications so long Segment names properly resize to maintain readability
6 June 2017
ELEMNT BOLT WB09-1422
- Strava Live Suffer Score data field (Strava Premium)
- Improved the accuracy of Strava Live Segments on the ahead/behind (Strava Premium)
- Cadence: Setting, from the companion app, to include or exclude zero's in the average calculations
- Improved route syncing
- Improved the quality of the data after a mid-workout shutdown and restart
- Fixed an issue where a bad pressure sample could corrupt your elevation and grade data
- Fixed an issue where a bad power sample could corrupt your power data
- Fixed some issues transferring workouts to the companion app
- Many other bug fixes
3 April 2017
ELEMNT BOLT WB09-1344
- Fix incorrect elevation data after mid workout shutdown and recovery
- Improve some button labels to fit better for various languages
- Base the LEDs and power zone calculations on the 3-second average power, not instantaneous power
- Update some compliance informationImprove some translations
- Reset to OUTDOOR mode on startup. Lots of reports of people accidentally riding in INDOOR mode and not having GPS
- Fix issue where call/SMS/email notifications were hidden behind the workout paused notification
14 March 2017
ELEMNT BOLT WB09-1337
- We are happy to announce the WAHOO ELEMNT BOLT!