This page lists current and historical updates to the Wahoo Fitness App for Android.
For iOS, see Wahoo Fitness App Updates (iOS)
Wahoo Fitness App for Android 220.127.116.11 - May 14, 2019*
- Feature: Added Heart Rate page as default for all workout profiles
- Feature: Added option to set wheel circumference
- FIXED: "About You" section of Profile page now saves first and last name on edit
- FIXED: Left/right power reporting
*This release will roll out slowly to select users until full distribution on May 21, 2019.
Wahoo Fitness App for Android 18.104.22.168 - April 30, 2019
- FIXED: Blank workout page after finishing an activity
- FIXED: Inability to set wheel circumference
- FIXED: Garmin Vector 3 power meter pairing label
- FIXED: Various stability issues
Wahoo Fitness App for Android 22.214.171.1249 - April 11, 2019*
- All new look & feel to match our newest ELEMNT app
- Account login - user profile info now syncs across Wahoo apps
- New first launch wizard makes initial setup easier than ever
*Due to this update's size, release will be limited to small quantities until full distribution on April 18, 2019.
Wahoo Fitness App for Android 126.96.36.199 - July 12, 2018
- FIXED: app freeze on device detail page when connected to KICKR CLIMB
- FIXED: reporting of select KICKR CLIMB details
Wahoo Fitness App for Android 188.8.131.52 - July 10, 2018
- Full KICKR CLIMB Support
- Fixed a bug causing spindowns to fail
- Fixed a bug causing users to not see running analytics when viewing workout history
Wahoo Fitness App for Android 184.108.40.206 - April 9, 2018
- FIXED: Issue where Burn and Burst data was no longer showing on workout results page
- FIXED: Issue causing incorrect heart rate data to be exported via CSV
- ADDED: Auto pause!
Wahoo Fitness App for Android 220.127.116.11 - February 12, 2018
- FIXED: KICKR registration functionality bug
- FIXED: CSV export option bug
- FIXED: Minor crash fixes
Wahoo Fitness App for Android 18.104.22.168 - January 29, 2018
- Updated the workout tracking to use FIT files for storing workout data.
- Updated the workout history screens.
- Paired sensors now connect earlier, even before entering the workout screen.
- The app can now automatically select the best available data source from the available sensor
- TICKR Fit support