If you're having issues getting your TICKR FIT working, follow these steps:
- Ensure the TICKR FIT is charged and powered on by holding the blue power button for roughly 3 seconds until the blue LED becomes active. If the power light does not turn on even after a charge, please contact customer support using the link at the bottom of the page.
- Ensure Bluetooth® and location services are active on your device and that the Wahoo Fitness app for iOS or Android is downloaded and installed.
- Clear any dirt or debris from the TICKR FIT, washing with mild soap and water if necessary.
- If the TICKR FIT does not charge, clean the charging pads on the back, as well as the pins on the charger with rubbing alcohol.
- Ensure correct placement of the TICKR FIT on the upper forearm and that the strap is comfortable but snug enough not to move during exercise.
- Follow the steps on this page to pair the TICKR FIT with the Wahoo Fitness app.
If these steps do not resolve your issue, try restarting both the TICKR FIT and your device. Should you still need help, please contact support using the links below.