This page contains firmware update notes for the KICKR CORE which features a two-leg design with no handle, as pictured above.
KICKR CORE Firmware v1.0.12 - 16 September 2019
- Fixed a bug affecting speed and power after certain spindowns
KICKR CORE Firmware v1.0.11 - 4 September 2019
- Added: Integrated cadence – simplifies setup by providing accurate cadence directly from your trainer, eliminating the need for external sensors.
- Added: Powerful connectivity - new support for up to 3 Bluetooth® connections to ensure a trouble-free start to your workout.
KICKR CORE Firmware v1.0.10 - 10 June 2019
- Minor bug fixes
KICKR CORE Firmware v1.0.8 - 23 April 2019
- Improved power accuracy for wider range of spindown times
KICKR CORE Firmware v1.0.6 - 31 October 2018
- Added: support for sending KICKR CLIMB status (current tilt and locked/unlocked mode) to third party apps via ANT+
- Improved power accuracy over 25 MPH and 1000 watts
KICKR CORE Firmware v1.0.4 - 26 September 2018
- Improved power accuracy during high wattage sprints
KICKR CORE Firmware v1.0.2 - 27 June 2018
- Initial release