Note: This feature is currently only available in Europe.
ELEMNT BOLT v2 and ROAM v2 computers
- A smartphone with the Supersapiens app installed & your Supersapiens userID all set up
- An Abbott Libre Sense Glucose Sport Biosensor paired to the Supersapiens app and on/in your body as per the manufacturer’s instructions.
- The same phone with the ELEMNT companion app installed
- An ELEMNT BOLT v2 or ROAM v2 device running the latest ROM and firmware
- iOS/Android Companion App 1.61.0+
- ELEMNT Firmware: 15323+
Date Available: 10/4/22
What is the ELEMNT - Supersapiens integration?
This feature will allow users to link the ELEMNT BOLT v2 or ROAM v2 computer to a Supersapiens continuous glucose monitor (CGM) via the Supersapiens app and see live minute-by-minute glucose data from the screen of their bike computer without having to carry their mobile device. The glucose data is saved and passed to Supersapiens. Users can scan the Abbott Libre Sense Glucose Sport Biosensor to fill gaps.
Setting up the ELEMNT computers/ELEMNT companion app
With the computer paired to the ELEMNT companion app, navigate in the app to the Settings tab, and under the Sensors section, toggle Enable Supersapiens Glucose on.
Pairing the ELEMNT computer to the Supersapiens app
- Ensure the biosensor has been paired with the Supersapiens app and you are receiving live readings from the biosensor in the Supersapiens App (this can take several hours after applying the sensor)
- Open the Profile tab on the Supersapiens app
- Tap "Pair New Device" in the top right of the screen.
- Select the BOLT v2 / ROAM v2 from the provided list.
If you have another BOLT v2 / ROAM v2 or a Supersapiens Energy Band already paired, you'll be asked to unpair that device before re-pairing the new BOLT v2 / ROAM v2 (or Energy Band).
- Supersapiens will scan the area to find the BOLT v2 / ROAM v2 and connect automatically.
- Once paired, the BOLT v2 / ROAM v2 will appear within the list of active devices.
- The device will begin to display minute-by-minute once in range with the biosensor.
Configuring the computer
- Once the computer is paired to the Supersapiens app, the glucose data field will appear as the first field on every data screen and displace any existing fields down by 1.
- For the present, this is not user configurable. Adding a power meter after the glucose monitor will set Power as field 1 and move the glucose to field 2.
- No further manipulation of the glucose data field is possible. The glucose data field will not appear in the list of available data fields. To remove it, toggle Enable Supersapiens Glucose on the ELEMNT app Settings page off.
- If you are having trouble reconnecting the sensor after a restart or disconnection, toggle “Enable Supersapiens Glucose” off and on again in the Settings page of the ELEMNT companion app.
- If you are still having difficulty, confirm glucose sensor functionality with the Supersapiens app. For more information on troubleshooting the glucose monitor, see Supersapiens' support site.