Look out for a new challenge to complete every month on Wahoo X.
What is the Wahoo X monthly Challenge?
Everyone needs a goal whether it is big or small! Monthly Challenges are designed to give you small, achievable goals to get you moving more both on and off the bike.
Visit this page to find out about this month's challenge: https://www.wahoofitness.com/wahoo-x-monthly-challenge
When can I complete the Challenge?
Any day during the given month regardless of time zone
How do I complete the Wahoo X Monthly Challenge?
Each month we will list the workouts required to achieve the badge. You can also load the Training Plan
Where can I complete the Wahoo X Challenge Workouts to earn the badge?
You can currently earn the badge by completing the workouts In SYSTM. Currently, we are unable to recognise workouts on RGT or outside. If you do want to complete them that way though, you can run the workout off a secondary device in SYSTM to get the credit!
Where can I see my badge when I complete the challenge?
As long as you complete the 4 workouts during the month you will see the badge appear in the achievements section of your SYSTM account.
How can I include the Wahoo X challenge workouts into my regular training plan?
If you are following a regular training plan, here are some tips to incorporate or swap out the Monthly Challenge workouts into your training plan:
- Find an activity with a similar Duration, TSS and IF. You can also be more specific by looking at the 4DP focus of the workout
- Add the Monthly Challenge workout to the correct date
- Remove your training plan workout from that date (after you add the new one)
- Find an activity with a similar Duration, TSS and IF. You can also be more specific by looking at the 4DP focus of the workout and try to replace a workout with the same focus.
- Add the Monthly Challenge workout to your preferred date on your calendar.
- Remove your training plan workout from that date (after you add the new one).
Not using Wahoo X yet, click here to start a Free Trial: