Are you unsure about which training plan is best for you? Do you need some extra input to get you to your goal event? With Wahoo Coaching, we can customize our training programs to suit your needs, allowing you to get the most out of every one of your training sessions.
We have a few different coaching options to choose from depending on the level of service you are looking for:
The perfect option if you are looking for some training advice and pointers. This one-off 30-minute call with a coach will allow you to get those vital pointers that can make all the difference!
Cycling plans can be customized for various cycling disciplines, and no matter if you’re training for an event or simply for yourself, we can tailor the plan to your needs. Our 12-week cycling plans come with the option of 1, 2 or 3 calls allowing you as much or little contact as you need with your coach during your training and to make any necessary adjustments to the remainder of your plan.
Multi-Sport plans can be customized for swimming, cycling and running disciplines, and no matter if you’re training for an event or simply for yourself, we can tailor the plan to your needs. Our 12-week multisport plans will cater to most events with the option of 1, 2 or 3 calls, allowing you as much or little contact as you need with your coach during your training and make any necessary adjustments to the remainder of your plan. Our 16-week multi-sport plan is also available if you have signed up for a long-distance event requiring extra training time. 1, 2 or 3 calls are also available as options.
If you would like to go with a customized plan, here is what you can expect:
- Purchase your chosen customized service from our webpage.
- Look out for a confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org. This contains a link to your initial questionnaire so the coaching team can find out more about you and your goals and current fitness level.
- Once you have submitted your form, our coaching coordinator will assign you a coach and arrange your initial call.
- Have your 30-minute interview call (40min for Multi-Sport) with your coach to discuss your goal, your training needs, a plan and a start date.
- Your coach will then go and write up your plan and have it set to go on your agreed start date.
- Start your plan and achieve your goal!
- Every 2 weeks, you will fill out a training notes form to keep tabs on your progress (these are useful for the midway calls or when you come to renew your plan)
- If you have selected a 2 or 3 call plan, we will schedule these with your coach throughout the plan
- 2 Calls: Week 6
- 3 Calls: Weeks 4 and 8
It really is as easy as that. If you have any questions about the process or your specific needs, please email our coaching coordinator directly, who will be happy to assist you: email@example.com.