Note on drivers: though drivers for ANT+ adapters are typically downloaded and installed automatically when connected to a Windows PC, some computers may not download and install these drivers automatically. In this case, you will need to manually install the drivers to your computer following the instructions below.
Manually Installing ANT+ Drivers:
- Download drivers here using the download button at the top right - the entire folder should download at once as a single .zip file.
- To install the driver, open Device Manager (instructions here) and find your ANT+ dongle. It may be located in "Universal Serial Bus Controllers" or elsewhere as seen here:
Alternatively, if the "New Hardware Wizard" appears instead, skip ahead to step 4.
- Double click the ANT+ USB device to open the Properties menu, then click Update Driver.
- Click Browse my computer for drivers when prompted.
- Choose Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer.
- Click Have Disk...
- Navigate to the location of the ant_usb2_drivers folder noted in Step 1, then select the ANT_LibUsb file (it will appear as a setup information file) and click Open.
ANT+ drivers will now be installed, making your ANT+ adapter available for use with all Windows apps!