- Your ELEMNT/BOLT/ROAM updated to version 6659 or newer
- A Specialized ANGi Helmet or ANGi Sensor
- The Specialized Ride App for iOS or Android
- An active internet connection with Bluetooth® and Location Services enabled
Pairing and Use:
- Start by pairing your ANGi sensor or helmet with the Specialized App from the app's GEAR page.
- Wake your ANGi sensor or helmet by shaking it gently and follow the prompts in the app to pair. If this is your first time pairing, you'll also need to enter the activation code that came with your ANGi.
- The Specialized App will then ask you to setup emergency contacts if you haven't already.
- With your ELEMNT/BOLT/ROAM powered on and your ANGi sensor or helmet now paired in the Specialized App, follow the prompts in the app to pair your ELEMNT/BOLT/ROAM.
- Select your ELEMNT/BOLT/ROAM from the list that appears.
- Your ELEMNT/BOLT/ROAM is now paired, as shown below. Your ELEMNT/BOLT/ROAM will also display a safety prompt, further confirming the pairing.
Now that your ANGi sensor or helmet is paired with your ELEMNT/BOLT/ROAM, simply start a ride on the ELEMNT/BOLT/ROAM to see the ride start on the Specialized App at the same time. If ANGi detects a crash, an alert will sound and display on both your phone and ELEMNT, giving you a moment* to cancel before it automatically notifies your emergency contacts.
*This specific amount of time is customizable on the Specialized App's MORE page.
Important note: ANGi uses your phone's data connection and the Specialized App to notify emergency contacts, so you'll need to keep your phone with you and the app running (at least in the background) during your ride to ensure functionality. Likewise, your phone will also need to maintain a connection to the internet, which can be interrupted by battery saving modes or other apps.