Please be aware that since it is not possible to test every bike, this is not a comprehensive list. We recommend testing your bike with the KICKR CLIMB at your local dealer, where possible, prior to purchase. Ensure there is no interaction between the bike fork and CLIMB when rising or lowering. Wahoo is not responsible for any damage to bikes.
These bikes* are NOT compatible with KICKR CLIMB*:
- Trek Madone 2006, 2010, 2011, and 2013 with quick release 100mm dropouts
- Trek Speed Concept 2012 with quick release 100mm dropouts
- Trek Lexa 2014 with 100mm dropouts
- Trek 2.1 Series 2012
- Canyon Aeroad 2014 with quick release 100mm dropouts
- Giant Propell Disc 2018
- Some Serotta bikes
- All bikes with Cannondale Lefty forks
*Additional incompatible bikes may not be listed - list may be amended as incompatible bikes are discovered. Always test bike compatibility at your local KICKR CLIMB dealer where possible before purchasing.