Please be aware that since it is not possible to test every bike, this is not a comprehensive list. We recommend testing your bike with the KICKR CLIMB at your local dealer, where possible, prior to purchase. Ensure there is no interaction between the bike fork and the CLIMB when raising or lowering throughout its full range of motion. Wahoo is not responsible for any damage to bikes.
The following bikes* are NOT compatible with KICKR CLIMB:
- Trek Madone 2006 - 2013 with 100mm quick release or thru axle dropouts
- Trek Speed Concept 2012 - 2013
- Trek Lexa 2014 with 100mm dropouts
- Merida Scultura 2019 with 100mm quick release dropouts
- Canyon Aeroad 2014 with 100mm quick release dropouts
- Trek 2.1 Series 2012
- Giant Propell Disc 2018
- Boardman Road Team Carbon 2018
- Cube Attain GTC 2017
- Argon18 E-119 Tri+ Disc
- Some Serotta bikes
- Any bike with a Cannondale Lefty fork
*Additional incompatible bikes may not be listed. This list may be amended as incompatible bikes are discovered. Always test bike compatibility at your local KICKR CLIMB dealer, where possible, before purchasing.