Starting a Workout (Android):
- Make sure the device has Bluetooth turned on so it can communicate with your sensor.
- Select what kind of workout you wish to do from the list of workout types using the slider.
- Use the Pencil icon to make changes to your workout if required. e.g. Select to edit the Audio Announcements.
- Select the green “Play” button to open a new workout.
- Wake up your sensor by rotating your rear wheel or crank arm until the magnet passes by the sensor.
- Make sure the sensor is synced to your device. It will appear in the list of Linked Sensors for that workout profile with an indication of signal strength shown on the far right when it is connected to your device (button located in the top right corner).
- Select the green “Start” button to begin the workout. Information gathered from your sensor will now be displayed on your device.
NOTE: If new firmware is available for your sensor, the Wahoo Fitness app will prompt you to update when paired.
ENDING YOUR WORKOUT (Android):
- To end your workout, simply select the red “Pause” button.
- Select the red “Stop” button and either a) Discard b) Save or c) Cancel.
- If you elect to save and finish the workout, the Wahoo Fitness app will now display a summary of your workout.