Starting a Workout (Android):
- Make sure the device has Bluetooth turned on so it can communicate with your Blue SC.
- Select what kind of workout you wish to do from the list of workout types using the slider.
- Use the Pencil icon to make changes to your workout if required. e.g. Select to edit the Audio Announcements.
- Select the green “Play” button to open a new workout.
- Wake up your Blue SC by rotating your rear wheel or crank arm until the magnet passes by the sensor.
- Make sure the Blue SC is synced to your device. It will appear in the list of Linked Sensors for that workout profile with an indication of signal strength shown on the far right when it is connected to your device (button located in the top right corner).
- Select the green “Start” button to begin the workout. Information gathered from your Blue SC will now start to be displayed on your device.
NOTE: If a firmware update is available for your sensor, the Wahoo Fitness app will prompt you to proceed with performing an update using the Wahoo Utility app. If you do not, the update may be performed later. The free Wahoo Utility app is required to perform firmware updates and is available from the Google Play Store.
ENDING YOUR WORKOUT (Android):
- To end your workout, simply select the red “Pause” button.
- Select the red “Stop” button and either a) Discard b) Save or c) Cancel.
- If you elect to save and finish the workout, the Wahoo Fitness app will now display a summary of your workout.
For more information: Please refer to the instructions page for the Wahoo Fitness app.