Starting a Workout (Android)
- Navigate to the Workout tab of the app.
- Select your preferred workout profile from the dropdown menu.
- Ensure the device has Bluetooth turned on so it can communicate with your sensor(s).
- Wake up your sensor by rotating your wheel or crank arm, etc.
- Ensure the desired sensors appear in blue under the Linked Sensors section.
- Ensure that (if using GPS) the GPS icon in the upper right corner of the map shows a solid connection.
- Select the Enter Workout button
- Select the green Start button to begin the workout. Information gathered from your sensor will now be displayed on your device.
NOTE: If new firmware is available for your sensor, the Wahoo Fitness app will prompt you to update when paired.
ENDING YOUR WORKOUT (Android):
- To end your workout, simply select the red Pause button.
- Select the red Stop button and either [a] Discard, [b] Save, or [c] Cancel. After the first few minutes, Discard will no longer be visible as an option.
- If you elect to Save and finish the workout, the Wahoo Fitness app will now display a summary of your workout.