Starting a Workout (iOS):
- Make sure the device has Bluetooth turned on so it can communicate with any saved sensors.
- Select what kind of workout you wish to do from the list of workout types on the Workout page.
- Wake up your saved sensors to ensure they're active and ready for pairing.
- Make sure your sensors are paired to your device by checking the Linked Sensors for the selected workout profile - sensor signal strength is indicated to the right.
- Select Start to begin the workout. Information gathered from your sensors will be displayed.
Ending a Workout (iOS):
- To end your workout, simply select the red Pause button, then select the red Stop button to either (a) Discard Workout, (b) Save Workout, or (c) Return to Workout.
- If you elect to save and finish the workout, the app will then display a workout summary with performance details and other sensor information.