BASIC TICKR INFO
The Wahoo TICKR Run is a heart rate monitor intended for use with your iOS or Android smartphone or tablet device, or even your GPS watch. In conjunction with your device, it uses Bluetooth 4.0 and ANT+ technology to track heart rate, calories burned, time, plus distance and pace information. The TICKR Run has been optimised for runners and also monitors your running form in three dimensions, alongside other key running indicators such as cadence, vertical oscillation and ground contact time.
The TICKR Run also enables you to capture indoor treadmill workouts and incorporates the Burn & Burst 8 week training plan to help you reach your fitness goals.
- iOS: This product is designed for use on the iPhone 4s and newer, iPad 3rd gen and newer, iPad mini, iPad Air, and iPod 5th gen.
- Android: This product is designed for use with Android devices compliant with the Bluetooth 4.0 protocol running version 4.3 or newer & must allow Third Party App Access to the Bluetooth 4.0 (Smart) Radio
- NOTE: Wahoo Fitness has not tested complete compatibility with all Android devices matching this description. Please download the app from the Google Play Store to ensure that it installs on your device before purchasing a product.
This product is shipped with the following:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- Adjustable soft strap
- CR 2032 Battery (installed)
- Quick Start Guide
- Important Product Info Guide
- Physical Dimensions (LxWxH): 2.75”5"x1.5" (7cmx1.3cmx3.8cm)
- Weight: 1/3 oz (8.5 grams) without strap
- Battery: CR2032
- Battery Life: Up to 12 months
- Sweat Proof: Yes (hand washable strap)
- Water Rating: IPX7 (waterproof up to 5 ft/1.5m)
- Strap Length: Adjustable from 24" to 48” (61-122cm) stretched