How to Pair your TICKR to the Wahoo Fitness app (Android):
- Download the Wahoo Fitness app from the Google Play Store.
- Open the Wahoo Fitness app. Make sure you have Bluetooth turned on.
- Wake up your TICKR by wearing it on your chest. The TICKR wakes up when a heartbeat is present.
- Select “Saved Devices” in the top right corner.
- Select the plus “+” icon to add a new sensor.
- Choose your TICKR from the list of available sensors.
- Once certain you are connected to the correct sensor, select “Save Device”.
- Choose the workout profiles you would like your TICKR to be active for (ex. Running & Cycling).
- Select “Ok” to complete the pairing & workout selection process.
- Use the Back button to exit the menus and return to the Home Screen.
Your TICKR is now set up and ready for action. To use your TICKR, start a workout with one of the profiles you paired it with. The Wahoo Fitness app will remember this pairing in the future. You simply need to wake up your sensor and start a new workout to begin recording data!
*Pairing process is the same for TICKR X, TICKR Run, and TICKR