Follow these steps to pair your KICKR with the Wahoo Fitness app:
- Plug in your KICKR Power Trainer, ensuring it's on and ready to pair.
- Open the Wahoo Fitness app.
- Select “Sensors” in the bottom left corner.
- Select “Add New Sensor”.
- Choose your KICKR from the list of available sensors.
- Once certain you are connected to the correct sensor, select “Save Sensor”.
- Choose the workout profiles you would like your KICKR to be active for (ex. Indoor Cycling).
- Select “Done" in the upper left hand corner.
Your KICKR is now set up and ready for action. To use your KICKR, start a workout with one of the profiles you paired it with. Scroll to the right-most screen to access the KICKR controls. The Wahoo Fitness app will remember this pairing in the future. You simply need to start a new workout to begin recording data!