This page provides instructions for pairing the KICKR or KICKR SNAP with Apple devices running iOS 10 or newer.
Instructions for pairing with Android devices on 5.1 or newer are available here.
Follow these steps to pair your KICKR with the Wahoo Fitness app:
- Plug in your KICKR Power Trainer to ensure it's on and ready to pair
- Make sure Bluetooth is enabled on your device
- Open the Wahoo Fitness app after installing from the Apple App Store
- Select “Sensors” in the bottom left corner, then “Add New Sensor”
- Choose your KICKR from the list of available sensors
- If this is your first time pairing, take a moment to register your KICKR. If prompted, update your firmware as well to enjoy the smoothest ride possible. Lastly, you'll need to perform a spindown to calibrate your KICKR on first use and once every 2 weeks after.
- Once complete, with the KICKR sensor page still open select “Save Sensor”
- Choose the workout profiles you would like your KICKR active for (ex. Indoor Cycling), then select “Done" to save the device for later.
Your KICKR is now paired and ready for action! To use your KICKR, start a workout in one of the profiles you marked the KICKR active for. Swipe right within a workout to access detailed KICKR controls and workout modes. For more details on workout modes see What Are the Different Modes on My Smart Trainer?
Since the Wahoo Fitness app remembers saved devices, you can avoid the sensors page and simply start a new workout next time to get kickin!
For additional setup help, see the Wahoo KICKR Information and Setup page.