- Put on your Bluetooth Smart heart rate transmitter as per the manufacturer's instructions.
- Make sure you are not in proximity to any other heart rate transmitters.
- On your iOS device, navigate to Settings → Bluetooth.
- Look for your heart rate transmitter under "Other Devices" and tap it.
- Wait for it to appear under "My Devices" with a "Connected" status beside it.
- Return to your iOS device's home screen and tap the "Health" icon.
- Tap "Sources."
- Tap "Nike+ Running."
- Toggle "Heart Rate" (under "Allow Nike+ Running to read data") to the on position.
Have more questions? Submit a request