Pairing to the Wahoo Fitness App:
- Download the Wahoo Fitness app from the App Store.
- Open the Wahoo Fitness app. Make sure you have Bluetooth turned on.
- Wake up your TICKR by installing it snugly on your chest at sternum. The TICKR wakes up when a heartbeat is registered.
- Select “Settings” in the bottom left corner.
- Select “Sensors”.
- Select "Add New Sensor".
- Select either "Quickly pair a new sensor" to select from a list of awake sensors in range.
- Choose your TICKR from the list of available sensors.*
- Once certain you are connected to the correct sensor, select “Save Sensor”.
- Choose the workout profiles you would like your TICKR to be active for (ex. Running & Cycling).
- Select “Done” to complete the pairing & workout selection process.
- Select “Done” in the top left corner to exit the Sensors menu.
Your TICKR is now set up and ready for action. To use your TICKR, start a workout with one of the profiles you paired it with. The Wahoo Fitness app will remember this pairing in the future. You simply need to wake up your sensor and start a new workout to begin recording data!
Please note that only one unit of a given sensor type can be paired to a workout profile at any given time. If you previously had a TICKR other than this unit, you will need to unpair it from this workout profile for this unit to connect properly.
*Pairing process is the same for TICKR, TICKR X, and TICKR Fit.