Follow these steps to pair your Blue HR to the Wahoo Fitness app:
- Open the Wahoo Fitness app.
- Wake up your Blue HR by wearing it on your chest. The Blue HR wakes up when a heartbeat is present.
- Select “Sensors” in the bottom left corner.
- Select “Add New Sensor”.
- Choose your Blue HR from the list of available sensors.
- Once certain you are connected to the correct sensor, select “Save Sensor”.
- Choose the workout profiles you would like your Blue HR to be active for (ex. Running & Cycling).
- Select “Done” to complete.
- Select "Done" in the top left corner to exit the saved sensors menu.
Your Blue HR is now set up and ready for action. To use your Blue HR, start a workout with one of the profiles you paired it with. The Wahoo Fitness app will remember this pairing in the future. You simply need to wake up your sensor and start a new workout to begin recording data!