For pairing instructions on Android devices, please see How to Pair a Sensor to the Wahoo Fitness app for Android
How to Pair your cycling sensor to the Wahoo Fitness app (iOS):
- Open the Wahoo Fitness app for iOS
- Ensure your sensor is awake
- Select the Settings tab in bottom right corner.
- Select the Sensors line item.
- Select the Add New Sensor button.
- For a full walkthrough of the process, select Setup Wizard. Alternately, Quickly pair a new sensor.
- Choose your sensor from the list of available sensors
- Once certain you are connected to the correct sensor, select Save Sensor
- Choose the workout profiles you would like your sensor to be active for (ex. Cycling & Indoor Cycling)
- Select Continue at the bottom of the screen.
Your sensor is now set up and ready for action. It should now appear in the list of Saved Sensors. Whenever you start a workout in a profile the sensor is set active for, the sensor will provide data in the app. The Wahoo Fitness app remembers the sensor so that you can simply wake it and start a workout to begin recording data!