How to Pair your cycling sensor to the Wahoo Fitness app (iOS):
- Download the Wahoo Fitness app from the App Store.
- Open the Wahoo Fitness app. Make sure you have Bluetooth turned on.
- Wake up your sensor by rotating your rear wheel or crank arm until the LEDs begin to flash.
- Select “Sensors” in the bottom left corner.
- Select “Add New Sensor”.
- Choose your sensor from the list of available sensors.
- Once certain you are connected to the correct sensor, select “Save Sensor”.
- Choose the workout profiles you would like your sensor to be active for (ex. Cycling).
- Select “Done” to complete the pairing & workout selection process.
- Select “Done” in the top left corner to exit the Sensors menu.
Your sensor is now set up and ready for action. To use your sensor, start a workout with one of the profiles you paired it with. The Wahoo Fitness app will remember this pairing in the future. You simply need to wake up your sensor and start a new workout to begin recording data!