For pairing instructions on Android devices, please see How to Pair a Sensor to the Wahoo Fitness app for Android
How to pair your cycling sensor to the Wahoo app
- Open the Wahoo app for iOS or Android
- Ensure your sensor is awake
- Select the Settings tab in bottom right corner.
- Select the Sensors line item.
- Select the Add New Sensor button.
- For a complete setup wizard by product type, select Setup Wizard, your product, and follow the directions that appear.
- Alternately, select Quickly pair a new sensor.
- Select the line item for your sensor.
- Select the Save Sensor button.
- Select the Workout Profiles you would like to associate the sensor with.
- Select the Continue button.
Your sensor is now set up and ready for action. It should now appear in the list of Saved Sensors. Whenever you start a workout in a profile the sensor is set active for, the sensor will provide data in the app. The Wahoo Fitness app remembers the sensor so that you can simply wake it and start a workout to begin recording data!