The Wahoo app automatically shares workouts with a variety of third party apps. Simply authorize the third party app to enable automatic sharing following the instructions below:
- Open the Wahoo app to the Profile tab
- Tap on Authenticated Apps (iOS) or Connected apps (Android)
- Select the desired 3rd party app
- Now just log in to authorize sharing to your selected 3rd party app.
Once you have authorized a third party app, new workouts will be shared automatically when complete, but you can also share workouts manually using these steps:
- Open the History page in the Wahoo Fitness app.
- Select the workout you want to share, then tap the share icon (box with up arrow on iOS) or (if using Android) the 3 vertical dots in the top right corner, followed by Upload workout.
- Select any listed app to share the workout file or:
- For iOS: use the Email or Share .fit file... options.
- For Android: tap Share file to... to share via email or another installed app.
- Repeat steps 2-3 for any additional workout files you'd like to share.
For issues sharing, please see Workouts in the Wahoo App Are Not Sharing to a 3rd Party App