To add a new sensor to the Wahoo app for iOS, follow these steps:
- From the Wahoo app's Workout page, select "Pair or link sensors" if this is your first sensor, or edit to the right of LINKED SENSORS if a sensor is already saved to the selected workout profile.
- Select Add New Sensor.
- For full setup (helpful especially for Wahoo trainers or KICKR BIKE) choose the Setup wizard, or Quickly pair a new sensor for quick setup (grants speedier access to accessories like the RPM Speed or Cadence sensors, or TICKR).
- The app will display all available sensors. Select the one you wish to add.
- Select SAVE SENSOR once connected.
- Choose which workout profiles you would like the sensor to be active for, then press Done.
- The sensor is now paired. Select Back to return to the main workout screen when you're ready to get cranking!