The Wahoo Fitness App allows you to select workout types beside running and cycling. This is particularly helpful if you want to use different settings, sensors, or audio alerts for different types of workouts. To create a new workout type, follow these steps:
- From the home screen, select "Settings".
- Scroll down and select "Create Workout Profile".
- Select a workout type from the list. If you want to create a copy of an existing workout type (same sensors, screens, etc) simply tap "Copy Existing" to view all your currently available workout types.
- You may rename the workout if you wish. Then click "Next".
- You will now be shown a list of sensors you currently have paired to other workout profiles. Select the sensors you'd like to add to this workout profile and tap "Save". Note: If you don't see a new sensor on the list, you can add this later by following the instructions here.
You have now created a new workout type. To use this workout type simply start a new workout from the home screen and scroll until the desired workout is available.