The Wahoo Fitness App offers a huge array of voice prompts which can be set up to alert you of your progress as you workout. We call these voice prompts "Audio Announcements". To create an audio announcement, follow these steps:
- From the Wahoo Fitness home screen, select "Settings".
- Select the workout profile you would like to add this audio announcement to. Note: Announcements must be created for each individual workout type.
- Scroll down and tap the switch next to "Audio Announcements" to turn these on. Then tap on "Audio Announcements" to begin creating a new one.
- Select "Create Announcement".
- Now select your "Trigger". The trigger is the action or event that sets off the audio announcement.
- Next, select your "Sound Bites". The sound bites are the information that will be announced when the trigger is set off. You may select more than one sound bite.
- Select "Done".
Your audio announcement has now been created.
Here's an example of a common audio announcement:
- Trigger: Distance: Every 1 Mile
- Sound Bite: Distance: Workout & Heart Rate: Current
You can also uses audio announcements to monitor your current heart rate zone:
- Trigger: Heart Rate: Zone Change
- Sound Bite: Heart Rate: Current & Heart Rate: Zone