To share with a third party app:
First authorize the third party app to receive information from the Wahoo Fitness app:
- Open the Wahoo Fitness app to the Profile page.
- Scroll down to tap Authorized Apps (iOS) or Connected apps (Android).
- Select any app you'd like to share workout files with and login to authorize.
- Once an app is authorized, it will appear as an option when sharing from the history page, as described in the section below. Future workouts will also upload to the authorized apps or sites automatically.
To share via email (or an app authorized from the steps above):
- Open the History page in the Wahoo Fitness app.
- Select the workout you want to share, then tap the share icon (box with up arrow on iOS) or (if using Android) the 3 vertical dots in the top right corner, followed by Upload workout.
- Select any listed app to share the workout file or:
- For iOS: use the Email or Share .fit file... options.
- For Android: tap Share file to... to share via email or another installed app.
- Repeat steps 2-3 for any additional workout files you'd like to share.