For pairing instructions on Apple iOS devices, please see How do I Pair a Sensor to the Wahoo Fitness app for iOS?
How to Pair your cycling sensor to the Wahoo Fitness app (Android):
- Open the Android Wahoo Fitness app
- Ensure your sensor is awake
- Select the sensor icon in the upper right hand corner
- Add a new sensor by selecting the plus sign in the upper right hand corner
- Choose your sensor from the list of available sensors
- Once certain you are connected to the correct sensor, select “Save Device”
- Choose the workout profiles you would like your sensor to be active for (ex. Cycling & Indoor Cycling)
- Select “OK” in the bottom right hand corner
Your sensor is now set up and ready for action. Whenever you start a workout in a profile the sensor is set active for, the sensor will provide data in the app. The Wahoo Fitness app remembers the sensor so that you can simply wake it and start a workout to begin recording data!