Follow these steps to pair your Sensor with the Wahoo Fitness Android App:
- Open the Wahoo Fitness app.
- Ensure your sensor is awake.
- Select the sensor icon in the upper right hand corner.
- Add a new sensor by selecting the plus sign in the upper right hand corner.
- Choose your sensor from the list of available sensors.
- Once certain you are connected to the correct sensor, select “Save Device”.
- Choose the workout profiles you would like your sensor to be active for (ex. Cycling & Indoor Cycling).
- Select “OK” in the bottom right hand corner.
Your sensor is now set up and ready for action. To use this sensor, start a workout with one of the profiles you paired it with. The Wahoo Fitness app will remember this pairing in the future. You simply need to start a new workout to begin recording data!