You will need to configure a page to include the Temperature Data Cell. A preconfigured page can be found on the Elevation page which displays elevation and ambient temperature. Alternatively, you can update an existing cell of your choice to display Temperature.
To display a preconfigured page on the RFLKT+, using the Wahoo App:
1. In "Settings", select the workout profile you wish to edit (e.g. Biking) to open the preference screen.
2. On the workout preference screen scroll to the bottom and select "RFLKT Config".
3. If not already selected, select the "Pages" function on the bottom left side of the screen.
4. Select the "+" icon found on the centre right side of the screen and choose the "Elevation (RFKLT+) page to enable it.
5. If you wish to then remove this page, select the page you wish to delete and swipe up from the bottom of the screen and select "Delete Page".