Follow these steps to pair your RFLKT+ with the Wahoo Fitness app:
- Open the Wahoo Fitness app.
- Wake up your RFLKT+ by pressing any of the four buttons. The RFLKT+ will now be searching for a connection.
- Select “Sensors” in the bottom left corner of the app.
- Select “Add New Sensor”.
- Choose your RFLKT+ from the list of available sensors.
- If this is the first time pairing the RFLKT+, the RFLKT+ will now ask if you are trying to connect to the device. Use the button to indicate yes (should be a tick) on your RFLKT+ display.
- Once certain you are connected to the correct sensor, select “Save Sensor”.
- Choose the workout profiles you would like your RFLKT+ to be active for (ex. Cycling & Indoor Cycling).
- Select “Done” in the top right hand corner.
- Select "Done" in the top left hand corner to exit the list menu of saved sensors.
Your RFLKT+ is now set up and ready for action. You can also customize the display by clicking on your RFLKT+ in the “Saved Sensors” page and then selecting “Display Configurations”. Once paired, your RFLKT+ serves as an ANT+ bridge. You can now pair an ANT+ sensor to your device. To use your RFLKT+, start a workout with one of the profiles you paired it with. The Wahoo Fitness app will remember this pairing in the future. You simply need to wake up your sensor and start a workout to begin recording data!