The default RFLKT+ configuration screens do not have Altimeter data on them, you will have to go into settings and configure a new display screen that includes the Altimeter Data Cells.You can find a preconfigured Elevation page which displays both elevation and ambient temperature, or update a cell of your choice to display this data.
To view a preconfigured page, using the Wahoo App:
1. In "Settings", select the workout profile you wish to edit (e.g. Biking) to open the preference screen.
2. On the workout preference screen scroll to the bottom and select "RFLKT Config".
3. If not already selected, select the "Pages" function on the bottom left side of the screen.
4. Select the "+" icon found on the centre right side of the screen and choose the "Elevation (RFKLT+) page to enable it.
5. If you wish to then remove this page, select the page you wish to delete and swipe up from the bottom of the screen and select "Delete Page".