Follow these steps to pair your RFLKT with the Wahoo Fitness app:
- Open the Wahoo Fitness app.
- Wake up your RFLKT by pressing any of the four buttons. The RFLKT will now be searching for a connection.
- Select “Sensors” in the bottom left corner of the app.
- Select “Add New Sensor”.
- Choose your RFLKT from the list of available sensors.
- The RFLKT will now ask if you are trying to connect to the device. Click “Yes” on your RFLKT display.
- Once certain you are connected to the correct sensor, select “Save Sensor”.
- Choose the workout profiles you would like your RFLKT to be active for (ex. Cycling & Indoor Cycling).
- Select “Save” in the bottom right hand corner.
Your RFLKT is now set up and ready for action. You can also customize the display by clicking on your RFLKT in the “Saved Sensors” page and then selecting “Display Configurations”. To use your RFLKT, start a workout with one of the profiles you paired it with. The Wahoo Fitness app will remember this pairing in the future. You simply need to wake up your sensor and start a workout to begin recording data!