The TICKR FIT follows the same pairing procedure as the KICKR, outlined in the video below:
- Ensure Bluetooth® and location services are turned on and open the Wahoo Fitness Android App
- Select “Sensors” in the top right corner (icon with two waves), then the plus (+) to add a new sensor
- Choose your TICKR from the list of available sensors
- For the best accuracy and reliability, always keep your TICKR updated if prompted. Take a moment to enter personal measurements like height and weight as well.
- Select “Save device” and choose the workout profiles you would like the KICKR active for (ex. Indoor Cycling)
- Select “Ok” to complete the pairing and workout selection process
Your TICKR is now paired and ready for action! To use your TICKR, start a workout in one of the profiles you marked the TICKR active for. Swipe right within a workout to access additional details and metrics.
Since the Wahoo Fitness app remembers saved devices, you can skip the sensors page next time - just start a new workout to get kickin! You can also try your sensor with one of our favorite 3rd party apps.