The TICKR FIT follows the same pairing procedure as the KICKR, outlined in the video below:
- Ensure Bluetooth® is turned on and open the Wahoo Fitness iOS App
- Select “Sensors" in the bottom left, then “Add New Sensor”
- Choose your TICKR from the available sensors
- For the best accuracy and reliability, always keep your TICKR updated if prompted. Take a moment to enter personal measurements like height and weight as well.
- When complete, select “Save Sensor,” then choose the workout profiles you would like the TICKR active for (ex. Indoor Bike Trainer)
- Select “Done” to complete the pairing & workout selection process
Your TICKR is now paired and ready for action! To use your TICKR, start a workout in one of the profiles you marked the TICKR active for. Swipe right within a workout to access additional details and metrics.
Since the Wahoo Fitness app remembers saved devices, you can skip the sensors page next time - just start a new workout to get kickin! You can also try your sensor with one of our favorite 3rd party apps.