Sign in to (or create) a Wahoo Cloud account to register a new Wahoo trainer and receive any promotional offers included with your purchase at your registered email address. New trainers are now registered automatically when saved to a workout profile as outlined in the steps below.
- Your phone or other mobile device must have an active internet connection (cellular and WiFi are both acceptable)
- Your new trainer must be connected to the Wahoo app via Bluetooth® (registration is not supported over ANT+)
- Your trainer must be paired while logged into a Wahoo cloud account on the Wahoo App's Profile page
Once a new trainer is registered, it may take up to one week to receive promotional codes at the email address provided in the Profile section of the Wahoo Fitness App.
Note 1: Please check your SPAM folder as promotional emails may be automatically filtered by your email provider.
Note 2: SYSTM promo codes are automatically added to the email address used to register a new trainer. To receive the promo, simply use the same email address for SYSTM as used to register the trainer in the Wahoo app, as demonstrated below.
- Make sure your device is connected to the internet with Bluetooth enabled and open the Wahoo app downloaded from the Apple App Store (iOS) or Google Play store (Android).
- Open the Profile page to ensure you're logged in to a Wahoo Cloud account.
- With your trainer powered on, navigate to the Workout tab (pictured) or Settings tab to edit, pair, or set up linked sensors.
- Tap Add New Sensor, then choose Quickly pair a new sensor (as demonstrated below) or Setup wizard to select your Wahoo trainer from the list of available devices.
- Select SAVE SENSOR then choose your desired workout profiles for the trainer to register it to your Wahoo Cloud account. Registration is now automatic and will send any included promotional codes to the email address associated with your Wahoo Cloud account within 48 hours after the trainer is first saved in the app.