Sign in to (or create) a Wahoo Cloud account to register a new Wahoo trainer and receive any promotional offers included with your purchase at the registered email address. New trainers are now registered automatically when saved to a workout profile as outlined in the steps below.
Note: your new trainer must be connected to the Wahoo app via Bluetooth while logged into a Wahoo cloud account in order to complete registration - trainer registration is not supported over ANT+
- Make sure Bluetooth is on and open the Wahoo app downloaded from the Apple App Store (iOS) or Google Play store (Android).
- Open the Profile page to ensure you're logged in to a Wahoo Cloud account.
- With your trainer powered on, navigate to the Workout tab (pictured) or Settings tab to edit, pair, or set up linked sensors.
- Tap Add New Sensor, then choose Quickly pair a new sensor (as demonstrated below) or Setup wizard to select your Wahoo trainer from the list of available devices.
- Select SAVE SENSOR then choose your desired workout profiles for the trainer to register it to your Wahoo Cloud account. Registration is now automatic and will quickly send any included promotional codes to the email address associated with your Wahoo Cloud account once the trainer is saved to the app.