- Sensors & Data
- Customize Page: Using the ELEMNT companion app, you can reconfigure the existing workout pages or configure up to 5 personalized workout pages to be displayed on your ELEMNT MINI. Here you can add customize your workout pages, add/remove data fields, and add data fields
- Set up Sensors: Add a sensor via Bluetooth. The ELEMNT MINI will automatically try to connect when you hold your compatible sensor nearby. Use sensors with the ELEMNT companion app to collect & display more data during your workout. If you have additional sensors like a cadence sensor or heart rate monitor, you can add a new sensor by opening the Sensors tab. The ELEMNT companion app will automatically begin to search for compatible sensors, just make sure your sensor is awake and nearby. Saved sensors will be displayed in the Sensors menu. To forget a sensor, simply press on the sensor to delete, and select Forget Sensor to confirm.
- Location & Maps
- Live Track: Enables live tracking. Anyone with access to the link can see your location as you ride. Toggle Live Tracking on to enable those with access privileges to see your location. You will need to login or create a Wahoo Fitness cloud account to enable Live Tracking. If enabled, share the link provided with anyone you wish to see your location during your ride.
- Auto Pause: Enables auto pause to pause your ride when stopped. Set as On for default, the Auto Pause function is used to prevent workout data from being recorded during periods of inactivity. Workout recording will resume automatically with detectable activity. Turn this function Off if all information, including inactivity, is to be recorded.
- Phone Calls: Enables phone notifications while riding.
- Messages: Enables message notifications while riding.
- Do Not Disturb: Disables all notifications while riding.
- Autoshutdown: determines how quickly the MINI will power off when it is not being used.
- Displays ELEMNT MINI ID, companion app ID, and gives you the option to unpair your ELEMNT MINI.
To customize your ELEMNT MINI display:
- Ensure the ELEMNT MINI is powered on and nearby.
- Open the Settings menu in the companion app.
- In the Sensors & Data menu, open the customize pages tab.
- Toggle each desired workout page on or off for display on the ELEMNT MINI.
To reconfigure a workout page:
- Select a workout page to edit.
- Tap to change or drag to reorder the data displayed as per your preference.
To configure a new workout page:
- Select Add Custom Page.
- Name the new page when prompted and select Done to proceed.
- Tap to select 3 data fields to be displayed.
To delete a workout page:
- Select Edit or swipe left to nominate screens to be deleted.
- Select Delete to confirm.
NOTE: The default workout pages cannot be deleted.
To restore workout pages to default:
- Select Reset Pages.
- Select Reset when prompted to return all pages to the default setting.
Unpairing for iOS Users:
Selecting UNPAIR ELEMNT MINI from the companion app while the ELEMNT MINI is still connected will bring up a prompt recognising that the ELEMNT MINI is still connected to the iPhone and will ask whether you would like to pair again (does not require a QR code). Accept, and the ELEMNT MINI will pair to the companion app.
Alternatively, you may completely remove the ELEMNT MINI and begin again:
- On the ELEMNT MINI, open the Settings menu and select Forget Phone. This will forget the phone and cause the ELEMNT MINI to reboot and return to the default workout screen. (If you have the companion app open, you may notice during this time that the ELEMNT MINI companion app will say that it is searching.)
- Open the ELEMNT MINI Settings menu again, and select Pair Phone. A QR code will be displayed.
- Open the companion app and select Unpair ELEMNT MINI (either from the Settings menu, or displayed on screen if the companion app is already open). The companion app will recommend you also remove the pairing from the iPhone Bluetooth menu* and then prompt you to scan the QR code displayed on the ELEMNT MINI.
- Hold the ELEMNT MINI up to the phone camera to scan the QR code.
- A prompt will appear on the companion app requesting to pair the ELEMNT MINI with your phone. Select Pair to complete the pairing process. If you do not select Pair (allow a timeout) or you select Cancel, pairing will not proceed and you will need to select Pair Phone again on the ELEMNT MINI.