Add sensors to gather more information during your workout and get a more comprehensive report about your ride. Sensors can gather a multitude of information such as speed, heart rate, and cadence. Only compatible with Wahoo Sensors.
Adding a new sensor to your ELEMNT MINI is simple:
- Wake up your sensor., try giving it a shake or spin the tire / crank.
- Press and release both the left and right button simultaneously on ELEMNT MINI to open the Settings menu.
- Select the Sensors menu.
- Select the Find Sensors function.
- Place the sensor close to the ELEMNT MINI and you’ll be prompted to save after a few seconds.
To get you started, the ELEMNT MINI comes with the RPM SPEED sensor. Set your Tire Size (in millimeters) when prompted for more accurate results.
Your ELEMNT MINI is now set up and ready for action.
To add a new sensor from the companion app (iOS and Android):
- Wake up your sensor
- Open the ELEMNT Companion app
- Select Settings
- Select 'Set Up Sensors'
- Select the sensor you wish to pair from the "Unsaved Sensors" menu
- Select "Save Sensor"
NOTE: If you start your workout without waking up your additional paired sensors, you can still wake them and they will begin to send data.