Starting your Workout:
- Turn on your ELEMNT MINI (Open the Companion app for additional features such as live tracking, notifications, etc.)
- After loading, press the Start button to begin your workout.
- If you have additional paired (and awake) sensors, they will automatically start recording data.
During your Workout:
The ELEMNT MINI will record speed plus any additional information as per your paired sensors. Any cessation of activity will result in the Auto pause function temporarily suspending data recording until activity resumes.
During the workout, there are several functions available:
- Left button: Use to power on/off and also manage your workout. Hold down for 1.5 seconds to access the prompt to power down your device.
- Right button: Use to power on/off and also functions as the Page toggle to switch between workout data. Hold down for 1.5 seconds to access the prompt to power down your device.
- Press and release both buttons simultaneously:
- When not currently performing a workout: to access the Settings Menu
- Use the Settings menu to access notifications.
Ending your Workout:
- Select Pause and then End to end your workout.
Your basic workout data will now be available on your device. Alternatively, connect the ELEMNT MINI to the ELEMNT companion app for it to save to your profile history and automatically upload to any authorized accounts.