The GymConnect RetroFit module is designed to provide data to the RunFit app by using the CSAFE port on your fitness equipment. Follow these steps if you are having issues getting your data.
- Make sure the module is installed according to the instructions. The instructions can be found HERE.
- Check equipment compatibility
- Equipment must have a CSAFE port that is capable of providing both power and data. This can be verified with the equipment manufacturer. In most cases, equipment more than 5 years old won't be compatible.
- Enable CSAFE data. Some equipment will need to have the CSAFE output turned on. Contact the equipment manufacturer for specifics on how to do this for your console.
- Download the latest version of the RunFit app. The app can be found in the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Connect the GymConnect module to the RunFit app using the connection instructions.
If these steps don't resolve your issue, please contact our Support Team for further assistance.