ELEMNT/BOLT/ROAM support most ANT+ enabled power meters to display power data in real time. Power meters must pair via ANT+ as described here.
- Note: For Pioneer Power Meters compatible with Pioneer's Pedaling Monitor System, please see these instructions.
Once paired to the ELEMNT app, the ELEMNT/BOLT/ROAM support 75 different data fields to display power meter data. Data are be added following these steps:
- On the Settings page of the ELEMNT App under CUSTOMIZE select Pages
- Tap the arrow next to the page you would like to customize or choose Add custom page
- Tap any data field you would like to change or tap Add data field below to add another
- Scroll down to Power and choose the data you wish to display
Though it is not possible to test all power meter brands and models, known compatible power meters are listed below:
- Crank: Stages, Quarq, 4iiii, SRM, Power2Max, Pioneer
- Pedal: Powertap P1, Favero Assomia
- Hub: Powertap
Known incompatible power meters are listed here:
- SRM PM6
ELEMNT/BOLT/ROAM will typically receive all data broadcast over ANT+ by your power meter automatically. However, some power meters broadcasting cadence data may need to pair twice, once as a power source and once as a cadence sensor.
ELEMNT/BOLT/ROAM also has the ability to send calibration commands to your power meter. To find out more, see our article on power meter calibration.